Newton Longville is an ancient village located just outside the boundaries of the new town of Milton Keynes, within the county of Buckinghamshire. The original Anglo Saxon name Newington comes from a combination of the words new, ing meaning a group or tribe of people and ton an enclosure. In 1441, when its previous holder died without an heir the Crown bestowed the manor on the Warden and fellows of New College, Oxford
Parts of the Church of England parish church of Saint Faith are late 12th century, but the exterior is largely Perpendicular Gothic.
Newton Longville has a number of cruck-framed thatched houses dating from the mid to late 15th century, with good examples at Moor End.
Newton Longville is twinned with Longueville-sur-Scie in Normandy, France.
The main industry in the village between 1847 and 1991 was brick making. The village had a large brick factory, originally belonging to the Read family, becoming the Bletchley Brick company in 1923, and then taken over by the London Brick Company (LBC) in 1929. The works made Fletton bricks and distributed them all over the country. It was closed in November 1991 after hanson trust brought the company The London Brick Company and is now a proposed new estate